AWP 2017, Washington, D.C.
I don’t have any readings scheduled this year, but you can find me working the Little Fiction | Big Truths table (353-T) and I’ll also be signing copies of No Man’s Wild Laura, from Hyacinth Girl Press on Friday, February 10th from 2 to 3 p.m at the Menacing Hedge table (457-T).
Late Summer/ Autumn 2016
A WEEKLY SERIES OF LIT ARTS EVENTS, FREE FOR CHARLOTTE LIT MEMBERS
Super Friends Reading in Portland, OR
Stoked to be reading in Portland August 27 with writer friends Michael Schmeltzer (author of “Elegy/Elk River” and “Blood Song,”) Tabitha Blankenbiller, (work in Barrelhouse, Hobart, The Rumpus and debut book forthcoming from Alternating Currents Press) and Alex Halpern (@HalpernAlex). We hope, you’ll come hang out with us and listen to some rad words. I’ve read and heard these folks and…yowza.
August 27, 7:00-8:30 PM : Twitterfriends Live at Ristretto Roastery in Portland
If you’re on the book of face, find the event here:
- March 30-April 2: AWP Los Angeles. I’ll be working the Little Fiction Booth at the Bookfair. Come say hi to Troy, Amanda, and me.
- November 14, 7pm: Scuppernong Books, Greensboro, NC w Steph Post (author of A Tree Born Crooked), Jim Warner (@whoismisterjim) author of two poetry collections Too Bad It’s Poetry and Social Studies (Paper Kite Press), and Aubrie Cox @aubriecox http://aubriecox.comhttp://aubriecox.com/about/.
Spring and Summer 2015
- March 27-28: Doris Betts Literary Festival at Mitchell Community College, Statesville, NC (Reading, Signing, & Craft Talk)
- April 8-11: Signing I AM BARBARELLA 4/10 w Superstition Review & Working at Atticus Books Table
- April 11: Lyon’s Pub at 8pm: Off-site Reading. I’ll be part of a stellar reading put on by Midwestern Gothic, BULL, Dock Street Press, and Split Lip Press.
- May 29: Palate Bottle Shop & Reserve, Wilmington, NC. Messages & Bottles: A Reading with Steph Post (author of A Tree Born Crooked), Taylor Brown (author of In the Season of Blood & Gold), Schuler Benson (author of
The Poor Man’s Guide to an Affordable, Painless Suicide), and yours truly.